Hello! How are you? Today I’m sharing with you one of my secret’s recipes (which won’t be a secret anymore).
Cooking always involves science, specially in this cake because it’s done just using the microwave.
This cake is really fluffy and tasty and I think you’ll really enjoy it!!!
Cocoa sponge cake:
- 1 egg (size L if possible)
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Chocolate chips
1. Beat the egg.
2. Add all the ingredients (except from the chocolate chips, following the order of the list) while mixing.
3. Put the mixture in the mold (previously basted).
4. Add some chocolate chips
5. Microwave the mixture for 1 minute.
6. Chill the cake and serve it with some whipped cream or icecream.
7. Enjoy it!
I used a ceramic mold.
Following this recipe, you can make 3 little cakes.
Let it cool before taking it out of the mold.
It was delicious!
I hope you’ve enjoyed the post! I really enjoyed the cake!
What’s your favorite dessert? White, milk, or dark chocolate? Let me know in the comments!!
And remember that I’m doing a photo contest, don’t forget to take part in it.
See you next Tuesday!!