Hello!!! How are you??
After such a time blogging, I’ve realized that I’ve talk a lot about fashion and other random stuff, but I haven’t talk about myself at all. That’s why I’ve made this post!! After reading it, you will know me a bit better because I’ll be answering the 73 questions Vogue makes to famous people (they haven’t come to me yet but I’m sure they’ll come soon hahahaha).
Okay, here I go!! (it’s more funny if you imagine the scene like the real Vogue’s interviews)
Vogue’s 73 Questions List
1. What’s your favorite movie?
2. Favorite movie in the past five years?
Bridget Jones baby.
3. Favorite Hitchcock film?
4. A book you plan on reading?
The shadow of the wind, from Carlos Ruiz Zafón.
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
Marina, from Carlos Ruiz Zafón
6. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
The Big Bang Theory
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Me hahahah. It was a joke. I think everybody should be following all national geographic intagram accounts, specially: @natgeotravel .
11. What’s your favorite food?
12. Least favorite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Mushrooms and fried eggs.
14. Favorite drink?
15. Favorite dessert?
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
None of them, just milk with chocolate powder.
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
I’m not a mum hahahaha!
19. What’s your favorite band?
20. Favorite solo artist?
21. Favorite song?
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Ed Sheeran (I would make playback because I sing really bad hahahaha)
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
As I already play the piano, I think it would be the guitar.
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
In my ankle, a paper plane.
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
A customized pillow.
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favorite board game?
32. What’s your favorite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favorite color?
Maroon and white, both.
36. Least favorite color?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
To shout and watch an episode of Modern Family.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
To control the time.
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Anatidaephobia. If you don’t know what it is, go and search it because is really weird and funny.
44. What’s your favorite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
I don’t remember it right now.
46. Do you like your handwriting?
No, I don’t, my handwriting is horrible.
47. Do you bake?
Yes, I do.
48. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
That I’m very disorganized.
49. What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of the keyboard.
52. Favorite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
My best friend.
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair color?
57. Eye color?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favorite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
My grandparents that I never met and Meryl Streep.
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
I’ve been in an exchange in the south of France without my family.
65. Sweet or savory?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
Harry Potter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
68. Favorite bedtime story?
Little Red Riding Hood.
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Maria, a life. (Not very original)
70. Favorite sound?
The sound of the rain.
71. Favorite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
A poo with a message…
So that’s me! And what about you? If you want, you can answer the questions in the comments!!! And if you have more questions for me, don’t forget to write them in the comments!!
I hope you’ve enjoyed!!
See you next Tuesday!! And remember, be happy!!